Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Looking forward to my summer internship


Hi all, my name is Bin Ni and I am a Chinese New Zealander. During summer, I’ll do my internship with Citibank’s mortgage division in America. My internship is expected to be ten weeks, starting from the beginning of June.  I will spend two thirds of my time working as an associate at Citibank’s Ann Arbor office and the rest at its New York office for trainings and other corporate functions. Before came to Ross, I had worked in the commercial banking industry for over four years in Auckland, New Zealand. I love what I’ve been doing and I am really excited about this great opportunity to work for Citibank in North America. Although I am not new to the financial services industry, the regulations and systems are quite different in New Zealand and the US and I am looking forward to the new challenges and learning experiences.
Since I will be working at Citibank’s mortgage, I am expecting the majority of my work will be involved with different interest rates and payments, analyzing the current trend of the property market in America and dealing with different mortgage distribution channels for CitiMortgage’s products. I’ve met the people with whom that I will work together at that office several times, I really like the people, their team spirits and working culture, work hard and play harder!
I am currently on holidays, travelling through some South Pacific and East Asia countries before returning to the US in June for some tough, exciting and fun ten weeks at Citibank.

1 comment:

  1. hi, how was your internship? were you offered a job when you finished?

    ReplyDelete